Art, Poetry, books, novels

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Haiku and Love for One Fallen Angel

One Fallen Angel ~be ready for new love now ~ the figure appears from dark.

Heart hears a call sound~ hoo do you sadly measure ~ calling home true love.

A past lover gave me Fragments d’un Discours Amoureaux . I think he stole the book back. If I could find it I would quote to you why love is always out of balance. The lover’s figures are merely gestures waiting for response.
It is like compost.
I met this man who makes Bio-fuel from trash. He’s franchising German plants to islands, to Shanghai, perhaps to Haiti, but that is another story.
The burning dung becomes something treasured; Rumi says to kiss the snake who guards the buried treasure. Open our hearts and kiss him to find new love.
Lover's bouquet needs the gesture of water.

notes: Roland Barthes, A Lover's Discourse really was stolen from my house but not likely from the person who gifted the book.  My translation of Rumi Harsh Evidence is not the same as Coleman Barks
Post a Comment