Monday, January 28, 2013
I haven't been as active online. Regrouping and following my New Years Resolutions.
1. Finish the novel in progress before my birthday ( have turned into editor)
2. Journaling everyday with instagram I found this handy widget maker at http://snapwidget.com that will roll my 700 photographs on instagram, unfortunately it does not carry the short fiction and haikus that I wrote with the images captured on my iphone. I hope soon enough they will enable that part....
If you go to my http://instagram.com/carolinegerardo you can follow or just read the progress. There are daily posts of some lovely, some ordinary things I find beautiful.
3. Make money with my mortgage business. This means working a 50 hour work week as well as 30 hours writing.
4. Keep soulful, healthy and fit
5. Be kind to someone random every day.
Habits are easy to change. Once you start then go a week walking the plan, it becomes a pattern in the brain. My children are teens and young adults, and I hope they will soon follow my example and get all A's and work hard.
What are you doing different this year?
What can I do to help you?