gtag.js

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Holy Fire


Holy Fire
Wildfire clouds
#Holyfire threats during the day 
less worrisome than red night sky
what do we put in the emergency go box?
Passports, photographs, artwork my children
created for Christmas, not much else fits.
Perhaps all we need is two outfits and 
the books, and art can be recreated. 
If I painted the eclipse once, 
I can repeat the
pattern, right?


California wild fires are not
caused by bad water management.
The Climate Changed, the heat index
has dried up old growth trees to make
the bark susceptible to beetles, disease
and death.
praying for fog tonight.
Update the arrested a man Forest Gordon Clark who by arson and mean
heart set the fire. From what I gather he's the guy who screamed at neighbors
daily for imagined faults. He has big signs about surveillance.
He burned his neighbor's homes.
Don't say he's crazy, that is easy,  he is a black heart.
I hope he goes somewhere the heat index drys him out.
I spent the last two days packing and moving, no sleep.




Caroline Gerardo copyright August 7th 2018

No comments: