gtag.js

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Gardens

this plot has elaborate doors, windows and weeping white pine

raised bed with lettuce and concrete pavers 

sunflowers in the right corner ready to bloom





concrete urn planter, brick walk and stone for a future project in this garden

I'm taking care of my sister recovering from major surgery
in Boston. On a break, a walk from Beacon Hill through
South Boston to visit the Art Museum, I found the Berkeley
Community Gardens. I share with you this morning.
The weather here is different than my home where it is dry
and hot, thus burning my vegetables perhaps until the Fall.
Tarot, herbs, flowers, squash and tomatoes grow in gardens.
Much like the community gardens at home in San Juan and
the one I once frequented on the way to the office in Laguna,
each stall has a unique home with planters, a seating area, or
recycled garden art.
Enjoy.




No comments: