gtag.js

Friday, March 29, 2024

Red Flower Garden

Easter Red Fifty Seed Packets In The Soil



Though the first day of spring passed, it's my birthday, and

Good Friday lumped into a green moss cluster of a week.

My finger nails are stained and cannot soak clean.

Was it from jeweled beets, turmeric and blueberries

to die the eggs; but they turned out like stones? 

Was it from forgetting to wear gloves; but loving the

grit on my hands no magic cream can repair?


It seems romantic to dye your Easter eggs with turmeric, blueberry and beets but...
without soda ash or something to bind the dye it's not very bright...
So I got stones.











So here is a list of a few in no special parade.

Pray spring keeps her

promise not to be too cold.


Red pansy

Pelargonium Splendid

Bee Balm Pardon My Cerise

Calibrachoa Pomegranate

Coneflower- Red

Day Lily Ruby Spider

Limonium

Clematis Red

Digitalis Ruby Glow

Impatiens red double

Pelargonium sidoides


No comments: