gtag.js

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Paperback Novel Cover The Lucky Boy

luckyboywebcover
I am going to use a couple covers. This is for the Advanced Release Copy or also called an Advance Reading Copy. If you would like to review, please contact me and I will have one sent to you for free. The cover above does not show spline and back cover synopsis and reviews and bar code that will be added later. Still wondering if the title word Boy might have a blood drip down on the letter I in my first name. Decisions… trying to make the novel look appealing to male readers age 17-30,

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0064FOCZO

2 comments:

Dave Malone said...

I can't wait for this, Caroline. You've done such a fabulous job with this novel!
Dave

Jamie Dierks said...

Very cool cover. Intriguing. I'll be looking for the novel when it's out.